The Web Site is provided by Momentum India Pvt. Ltd. and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Site.
MOMENTUM INDIA Privacy Notice
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to MOMENTUM INDIA, you represent to MOMENTUM INDIA that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Licence and Ownership
MOMENTUM INDIA hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by MOMENTUM INDIA , and (b) access and use the MOMENTUM INDIA computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the "MOMENTUM INDIA Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by MOMENTUM INDIA . Except for this limited license, MOMENTUM INDIA does not convey any interest in or to the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, information or data available via the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Web Site or any other MOMENTUM INDIA property by permitting You to access the Web Site. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of MOMENTUM INDIA. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by MOMENTUM INDIA.
Restrictions on Use of The Website
· You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
· You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
· You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by MOMENTUM INDIA.
· You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
· Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of MOMENTUM INDIA.
· You may not use or access the Web Site or the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems or Services in any way that, in MOMENTUM INDIA 's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, Services or the Web Site.
· You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of MOMENTUM INDIA.
Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Web Site other than to through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linkage agreement with MOMENTUM INDIA. Any website or other devices that link to or any page available therein is prohibited from:
· replicating Content,
· using a browser or border environment around the Content,
· implying in any fashion that MOMENTUM INDIA or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
· misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with MOMENTUM INDIA or any of the MOMENTUM INDIA affiliates,
· presenting false information about MOMENTUM INDIA products or services, and
· using any logo or mark of MOMENTUM INDIA or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from MOMENTUM INDIA
You agree that MOMENTUM INDIA, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
· discontinue Your use of the Web Site, and
· destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, you agree that MOMENTUM INDIA shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the MOMENTUM INDIA Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Compliance with Law including Export Control
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of MOMENTUM INDIA , negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of MOMENTUM INDIA and You shall take no action which might cause MOMENTUM INDIA to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to MOMENTUM INDIA .
MOMENTUM INDIA and the Web Site are based in India. India, the United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under India or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, you represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction